Tuesday, January 20, 2009

wait

oh! my sweetheart
where you are
i am in your remembrance .
it’s a love rain
giving me so much pain
still its my life
oh! my life
when stop missing
to start loving
when stop waiting
to start living
when my tear stop
its screaming when , when
when stop taciturnity
to start talking
you promised me
wherever you are
you are always talking with me
why there are only silence night
why not you are
you promised me
whenever wind slowly touch me
i can feel you
now it's tattering me
i can see you in every blossom
now its wilting
how can i feel you
how can i see u
i cannot breath without you
here I am sitting since 9 days
as you left me
I am waiting
when your soul come and touch me
I will hold you for forever
I love you more than god.
You can not go to god again
We can love each other again
We will go for long drive always
Always I will come with ice-cream
I will give you a lovely rose in every morning
Again these lovely days come
I am waiting for that day
I am waiting…………….

3 comments: